Do you want to transfer some of the videos that you normally watch on your Mac to other devices? If so then you should be aware that other devices won’t necessarily be able to view videos in the range of formats that your Mac is able to. In particular you may have issues with MOV videos on PCs that don’t have QuickTime installed.
The best way to make sure that your videos are compatible with the devices that you want them to be used them is to convert them into the right format. To do so you’ll need a Mac video converter, and there is none that is easier to use than Movavi Video Converter for Mac (www.movavi.com/videoconvertermac/index.html).
To start converting any video using Movavi Video Converter for Mac all you need to do is add it to the software. Once you do you can pick a format or even take advantage of the hundreds of presets that are built in to automatically utilize the best possible video format and settings for a particular device or platform. Regardless of which route you choose to go down, once you’ve selected a format or preset the only thing left to do is hit the ‘Convert’ button.
The fact that Movavi Video Converter for Mac makes it so straightforward to switch your videos into the formats that you require is definitely a big part of its appeal. However that is truly just the tip of the iceberg, and if you explore it further you’ll start to see that it has many other amazing features that may prove useful to:
- Switch the formats of any audio or image files.
- Compress videos to shrink their file size and conserve storage space.
- Create animated GIFs out of short video clips.
- Grab screenshots from individual frames of video.
- Extract audio tracks directly from videos and save them as audio files.
- Enhance the quality of your videos and correct common issues such as shaky video footage.
- Cut and join video segments to trim out bits that aren’t needed or merge video clips together.
- Add text fields that can be customized to create unique captions, watermarks or titles.
- Regulate the audio levels by increasing, decreasing or normalizing them.
As you can see Movavi Video Converter for Mac far exceeds its purview as a video converter. Frankly speaking it is much more than just a media converter as well, and will instead help you to perform a variety of tasks involving media files that will prove invaluable on a day to day basis. In a nutshell it is a tool that you’ll probably come to rely on sooner or later.